Thursday, August 25, 2011

*NEW LIL WAYNE VIDEO* & Hey Ma'am.....U SMOKE?????

">






FTFO!! She thought they was trying to holla!!! Lol lol lol she had done got her "Yea I know I'm da shit" walk on......smiling and giving them the eye!! LMFAO!! They were dead ass wrong for this!!!!






Anywhoooooo so school has started and u know what that means........ fall is almost here!! I looooooooooooove this years Fall Collection! Have you seen the fabulous boots out this year? www.lulus.com has some super cute shoes! These are hands down some of my favorites! 



OMG and wide leg jeans are back! The skinny flare from Old Navy are the BOMB! They fit so chic! They make you look long and lean and OH SO 70ish! I love em!  I don’t know what it is but I am in love with the whole leopard thing right now! not too much but just a SPLASH of it! HOTPINK LEOPARD is my FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAV tho!   I like to refer to my style as preppy meets funky…….Kinda like if Iron Fist and Arecrombie and Fitch had a BABY! LOL yep that would be me!
Before I sign off for the night I gotta post Lil Waynes new video How to Love.......Lemme say this when I first heard this song I was like, "WTF IS DUDE REAAAAALLY SINGING?!?!?!" But than it's Weezy so I was like okay its bound to grow on me and sure thing IT DID!!! THAN One day at work I heard this song in a way I'd never heard it before!!! Pussilayia... (THINK ABOUT IT....wink) was responding to the song!!! I felt like he was singing to me!!!! LMFAO my monkey was jump'n jump'n (in my Destiny's Child voice)!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEZY....... (Throwing my panties on the stage)........I LOOOOOOVE YOUUUUUUUU!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL.....THAN I SAW THE VIDEO TODAY......and MAJOR SHAME FACE! How dare I let LUST get the best of me!?! He on some other shit....some REAL shit, and Im over here LUSTING.........(still shame....BUT DAMN CAN YOU BLAME A GIRL?!?!?! It's WEEZY F BABY....PLEASE SAY DA BA'BAY!! LOL LOL LOL) I SO LOVE THIS VIDEO!! This has to be the best video out right now....much different from the half nekkid chics, cars, and bottle pop'n (MEEKA: "I'ON POP BITCHES IN THE HEAD......I POP BOTTLES!!!" LOL BITCH STFU!) Anyway here it is.................................
































No comments:

Post a Comment